Miyerkules, Hulyo 9, 2014

Newbie Again

Hello! Im back again and hopefully I can maintain the eagerness to post again. (Seriously this college life is killing me, those reports, homeworks, projects and my travel from home to school and school to home, gets? hahaha! )
I have a great news to you all! I recently bought my personal camera, I promise I will use it for academic purposes and for this blog!
So, for my outfit..
I decided to wore a simple but eye-catcher outfit for washday, black can never go wrong, if you cant think what you're gonna wear, go for a black basic shirt then pair it with a rubber shoes ( very korean hahahahha annyeong haseyo! ) and then I used my new bag from Herschel with a black colorway also so it can easily pair with any outfit. *Scroll down to see the pictures!

Ps: Watch Miracle in Cell no.7. I promise you those dry eyes will be like waterfalls at the end of the movie. huhuhuhu



Shirt : ( Uniqlo ) Pants: ( Oxygen ) Shoes: ( New balance 574 ) Bag: (Herschel Pop Quiz)







Photographed by : Paolo Miguel Gonzales

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento