Miyerkules, Hunyo 26, 2013

I'm Back


I'm back from blogging! Sorry for not posting this past few months, it's just that I enjoyed so much the summer and I'm adjusting  to college. It's all new to me, new school, new people, new friends and new atmosphere. Expect that I will post everyweek ( every washday! ).  

Wearlikejpg.blogspot.com - this is the place where I'm gonna express my thoughts, outfit shots, fashion, inspirations and I'm gonna be glad if you're gonna be part of it! :)

Back from the outfit, I wore this simple poloshirt/chinopants combination this day. I'm too lazy to dress up because the climate is so mainit! ( SORRY :( ).

Brogue Shoes ( Salvatore Mann ), Printed socks ( Oxygen )





Printed poloshirt ( bench ), Chinopants ( refill ), Racksack ( Salvatore mann )



Thank's to my friend ( Paolo ) for taking this outfit shots! Cheers! :)

Thank you!


2 komento: