Miyerkules, Marso 27, 2013

Graduation Day 2012-2013

I’m officially out of High School! All those sleepless nights reviewing, doing assignments and reading books ( just kidding! hahaha ). I will miss all my schoolmates,teachers,classmates,
friends, those lower years who calling out my name "Kuya jhantreb!", Guards and also yung mga nagtitinda sa mga canteen. My Highschool life is the best! Salamat sa mga taong naging bahagi ako ng mga buhay nila at sumuporta sa akin. :) What happens after high school? It's up to us what we gonna do.

My Dad and my brother. Hard!

My beautiful mom! :)

My Big family! @Citygrill

Van Cabrera, Jhantreb Gozun, Alfon Sta.Cruz,Vincent Vilaga






Macdonians/Bulgogi Brothers.
 Thank you!!! After party will be next. :)
Photo Credits: Vincent Vilaga. Thank's Bro!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento